So, today let’s adopt a good habit of creating strong passwords. We just have to remember few things for creating strong passwords:
1. Always use longer passwords. At Least six character long.
2. Never use your personal information in your passwords like your name, girlfriend’s name, spouse’s name, your birth of date etc because these information often available in public domain.
3. Never use same passwords for every account because if someone got/ discover your password then your all accounts will be vulnerable.
4. Never use words that can be found in dictionary because it can be easily cracked using dictionary attack.
5. For a ideal strong password you should include uppercase and lowercase letters, symbols and numbers.
6. Do not write down your passwords, always try to keep them in your brain or you can note down some hints of your passwords that will help you to remember them.