Blogger TEmplates: Download Best Blogger Free Template Devils WorkShop


Devil's Workshop is one of my best Blogger template which I myself use on few of my blogs including OnlineUstaad.com. Therefore, I don't want to hide anything from my readers and my friends. They are my asset. I will share everything I like for myself in the future. Today I would like to share with you a great Blogger Template. It is the first template which is shared here at: www.onlineustaad.com and in the future more templates will be shared randomly. Devil's Workshop is a beautiful Blogger template has 2 columns and many other features covering the all design of a blog. It was initially designed by Mukund an Indian web designer in March, 2011. Later on, many bloggers modified it but the template which was made by Mukund is still exist with its great features.


Template Snap

How to Download this template for free?

This template is absolutely free Blogger template. I will give you a link of my Google Docs folder from where you can download it just in seconds. After downloading you will just have to install it by visiting your blog's template page.

How to Install & Modify Blogger Template in Urdu?

It is quite easy process. And when I am here you don't need to worry about anything. I have made a complete video tutorial in Urdu about changing any blogger template or modifying any Blogger template. Below you will watch that video and learn all things in Urdu.

Comments